View Profile ALECXACE

34 audio Reviews with Responses

All 59 Reviews

guitar the only instrument I always wanted to play but never got a chance.......
GJ

JasonHorecky responds:

Pick it up man :) its beautiful :D thank you very much :)

anytime i hear 8-bit it's a insta-win

wandschrank responds:

Yep, makes me feel like 12 again. In a good way. :D

wow
how long did this take
gj man

dj-rylath responds:

I worked on this for about 1 week.

this song is perfect for trolling

bluelephan2 responds:

olololol

I love it!!!!!

SilverPoyozo responds:

I'm glad you do! =D

the title suits this perfectly

samulis responds:

Woot!

The story came out nicely after I finished the piece... It's funny that I wrote this as winter approaches.

the beginning piano reminded me of the Abe lincoln vs Chuck norris from Epic rap battle from history
but anyway the beginning was powerful and made it feel epic but towards the end you lost alot of that presence in the score with the overwhelming drum samples that drowned out alot of sound
This is well written and put together but some more mixing and balancing of sound would make this even better
but over all I liked this GJ bro

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Ah yeah I'd see why you'd think that :P they're played pretty similarly. And yeah that drum seems to be one of the major issues with this track, I'm going to go back and fix it a little when I have the time. Thanks for the review!

the beginning reminded me of a WW2 score

mchamberlin responds:

I guess that would be appropriate too, although when I was writing it I pictured a Revolutionary war scene; more "The Patriot" than "Saving Private Ryan" :P But thanks for the review!

I like the composition
This is going to make me sound like a douche bag but w/e
the sound library is the only thing holding you back on this one IMO

otherwise 4/5

retrobox2 responds:

Yeah I want to get a new library but need to save some money so for now I am concentrating on the composition part.

Thanks a lot.